diaryofanegress | The Self-Hating Negro

“I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races—that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this, that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.” —Abe, The House Nigger, Lincoln

WASHINGTON DC – USA – The sixteenth president of the United States of America, Abraham Lincoln has been discovered to have had a black father according to historians and scientists working for the Institute of Historical Science which is linked to Harvard university.

Records dating to February 12, 1809 officially remark that Abraham Lincoln’s parents were Thomas Lincoln and Nancy Hanks, however, there has been a new discovery which has put a new slant on the issue of parentage.

Abraham Lincoln’s mother was having an affair with a black plantation worker and new DNA evidence suggests that she somehow tricked her husband into believing that Abraham was the couples child. Secret love letters unearthed in 2003 reveal that Lincoln’s mother was conducting a clandestine affair with a slave named Iemis from a Kentucky plantation.

“We managed to attain DNA evidence from a lock of Abraham Lincoln’s hair which proves that he had a very strong African genetic link. His chromosome makeup is very specific to West African DNA patterns and this suggests that Abraham’s real father was indeed of African origin,” Dr. Alan Holdsworth, who is the chief Anthropologist on this project told National Geographic magazine.

The Obama campaign team, on hearing of the wonderful news have already started production of a short film to be aired on all networks next week.

Senator McCain’s campaign team are of course trying to refute the evidence collated by the scientific researchers as false and have demanded the team re-do the DNA analysis of Abraham Lincoln’s hair. Since this article came out in the Huffington Post, many historians have claimed that it was his grandmother, his grandfather and other African relatives that we’re black slaves.

*********************************************************************************************************

The self hating Negro is but a byproduct of Stockholm Syndrome. The insanity of living in a world where 10% of the recessive-gene population is in total control of the other 90%, which have melanin, has caused us ALL to become dysfunctional. Black on black crime, skin bleaching, plastic surgery, fake hair, all white schools, all white friends and fornicating with the European are symptoms of this mental disease.

via diaryofanegress.

Views – 66

%d bloggers like this: