This is version one of the brand new documentary corporations won\’t want you to view and study. If you are upset at the way corporations have co-opted Hip Hop and re-sold it in the most racist, hyper-violent, and misogynistic ways possible, then this is a film you must watch. \”Hip Hop, White Supremacy & Capitalism: Why Corporations Infiltrated RAP Music\” is an incredibly powerful and in-depth film focusing on the nefarious role corporations have played in co-opting Hip Hop Music (RAP), suppressing socially and politically progressive messages, while creating and promoting the most racist, misogynistic and hyper-violent images.
\”Hip Hop, White Supremacy & Capitalism: Why Corporations Infiltrated RAP Music\” exposes seldom discussed facts regarding the relationship between Hip Hop and Corporations. This film features Hip Hop artists like: Narubi Selah, Capital-X, The Welfare Poets, Jasiri-X and media activists like: Rosa Clemente, Dr. Jared Ball, Paul Porter and Solomon Comissiong.
This documentary also showcases a ton of Hip Hop footage that places its focus in brilliant context for viewers. To say this film is a \”MUST SEE\” might be an understatement. This film should be used a tool to mobilize, galvanize and organize communities to reject Corporate Back Hip Hop, Create Alternative Media and to Support Hip Hop Artists whose music uplifts, empowers and educates its audiences.
- ▶ A Demonstration of How Racism and White Supremacy Works – YouTube (innerstandingisness.com)
- ▶ “The Honorable Sis. Cynthia McKinney On The Frederick Jermaine Carter Hanging Case.” (4/6/2011) – YouTube (innerstandingisness.com)
- The C.O.W.S. | TWELVE YEARS A SLAVE study session Part II: Friday, November 15th 8:00PM Eastern/ 5:00PM Pacific on Black Talk Radio Network™ (innerstandingisness.com)
- The Age of Hyper-Racism: White Supremacy as the White Knight of Capitalism (innerstandingisness.com)
- The BrownWatch: News for People of Color. – BrownWatch News – Undercover White Man posing as a Victim of White Supremacy Deceives Black Voters (TX) into Voting him into Office (innerstandingisness.com)
- The BrownWatch: News for People of Color. – BrownWatch News – “niggers love everything but themselves” – Dolphins players felt Incognito was an “honorary black man” (innerstandingisness.com)
Views – 144