If you live in the city of Pittsburgh and would like to homeschool your children, this video is for you. I break down the steps to begin your first year of homeschooling in the Steel City.
Views – 248
Compensatory Call InThe Context of White Supremacy hosts the weekly Compensatory Call-In. We encourage non-white listeners to dial in with their codified concepts, new terms, observations, research findings, workplace problems or triumphs, and/or suggestions on how best to Replace White Supremacy With Justice ASAP. We’ll use these sessions to hone our use of words as tools to reveal truth, neutralize White people. We’ll examine news reports from the past seven days and – hopefully – promote a constructive dialog.
Whites celebrated Halloween 2016 in style. A White NCAA football spectator brandished an effigy of President Obama being lynched – he was allowed to remain at the ball game. A University of Arkansas student dawned blackface to dressed up as Bill Cosby – he was later expelled. Speaking of ghouls and tricks, the 2016 presidential election nears a merciful conclusion. The trend of black people being misused and mauled throughout the campaign continued as a Mississippi black church was vandalized; “Vote Trump” was spray painted on the side of the sanctuary. White terrorists didn’t confine their barbarism to black places of worship, as two Iowa police officers were reportedly shot and killed by a White man. Scott Michael Greene was “detained without incident;” Law enforcement apparently didn’t feel threatened or concerned for their safety even though Greene had a history of conflict with police – including being ejected from a high school football game for brandishing a confederate flag and haranguing black spectators.
INVEST in The COWS – paypal.me/GusTRenegade
Listen or Call In With Web Based Flash Phone
CALL IN NUMBER: 641.715.3640 CODE 564943#
The C.O.W.S. archives: http://tiny.cc/76f6p
Views – 215
Published on Jun 22, 2016
Afrophobia is an ongoing and widespread problem in Europe, with Black people experiencing racial discrimination in education, employment, health, policing and the criminal justice system, according to a new report. The survey, Afrophobia in Europe, prepared by the Brussels-based European Network Against Racism, asked people of African descent and Black Europeans about their experiences with racism and discrimination in daily life. According to ENAR, the anti-migrant rhetoric in th
Views – 120
– I will have a feeling of love and responsibility for all Black children, be they my own biological descendants or not. The extended family is a traditional way of life for us, therefore all Afrikan adults are potentially correct Black parents.
– I will respect my children and will demand respect from them.
– I will strive to produce in the home harmony, stability and an atmosphere of trust and love. I will provide opportunities for learning and will instill a sense of pride by teaching our past and present history.
– I will have control and power in the home, being that the home is the smallest example of a Nation — and if the home is not together you cannot deal with outside forces.
– I will find the best possible educational institutions for my children and I will participate in some way in the institution.
– I will seek to establish and perpetuate those moral attitudes and values which will add to my children’s personalities and characters; virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, godliness, brotherliness, kindness and charity.
– I will develop a deep inner love that flows over and around the Black child to form a shield of protection, guidance, wisdom and strength.
– I will assume the responsibility for cultivating the development of Black youth. This cultivation process occurs mentally (through skill development); physically (through the sharing of food, clothing and shelter); emotionally (through the commitment to the national development of Black people); and spiritually (through the living out of a superior value system).
– I will be about collaborating with others like myself, creating an atmosphere whereby Black children can grow and develop their potential in effective and meaningful ways.
– I will be responsible for strengthening the positive qualities of the child and for correcting negative characteristics. I will maintain and nurture positive stability in the Black family.
– I will be a model of the intellectual, emotional and moral discipline necessary to the child’s understanding of, relationship to, and responsibility for the total Black experience — past, present and future.
– I will have as my goal harmony within and freedom without; with confidence in the knowledge that the ultimate in freedom is service to mankind. My whole person and lifestyle will transmit these same values to the young.
– I will help every Black child to develop the skills to survive. I will teach that the highest good in life is to serve Black people, helping all Black people in the struggle to survive.
~Mwalimu I. Mwadilifu (E. Curtis Alexander)~
Views – 141
Propaganda (page 13)
We are living in a civilization that is highly developed. We are living in a world that is scientifically arranged in which everything done by those who control is done through system; proper arrangement, proper organization, and among some of the organized methods used to control the world is the thing known and called ” propaganda. ” Propaganda has done more to defeat the good intentions of races and nations than even open warfare. Propaganda is a method or medium used by organized peoples to convert others against their will. We of the Negro race are suffering more than any other race in the world from propaganda — Propaganda to destroy our hopes, our ambitions and our confidence in self.
Education (page 15)
To be learned in all that is worthwhile knowing. Not to be crammed with the subject matter of the book or the philosophy of the class room, but to store away in your head such facts as you need for the daily application of life, so that you may the better in all things understand your fellowmen, and interpret your relationship to your Creator. You can be educated in soul, vision and feeling, as well as in mind. To see your enemy and know him is a part of the complete education of man; to spiritually regulate one’s self is another form of the higher education that fits man for a nobler place in life, and still, to approach your brother by the feeling of your own humanity, is an education that softens the ills of the world and makes us kind indeed. Many a man was educated outside the school room. It is something you let out, not completely take in. You are part of it, for it is natural; it is dormant simply because you will not develop it, but God creates every man with it knowingly or unknowingly to him wh o possesses it , that’s the difference. Develop yours and you become as great and full of knowledge as the other fellow without even entering the class room.
Miscegenation (page 15)
Some of the men of the Negro race aggravate the race question because they force t he white man to conclude that to educate a black man, to give him opportunities, is but to fit him to be a competitor for the hand of his woman; hence the eternal race question. But not all black men are willing to commit race suicide and to abhor their r ace for the companionship of another. There are hundreds of millions of us black men who are proud of our skins and to us the African Empire will not be a Utopia, neither will it be dangerous nor fail to serve our best interests, because we realize that like the leopard we cannot change our skins. The men of the highest morals, highest character and noblest pride are to be found among the masses of the Negro race who love their women with as much devotion as white men love theirs.
Views – 163